Emerald Advisers, LLC and its affiliated advisory companies continue to provide updated information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Following is the latest information as of December 31, 2020 (with future updates as needed):
- There is no current impact to the delivery of our investment advisory services to our clients, nor to our ability to manage and support these activities.
- Emerald initially instituted its Pandemic Policy protocols on 2/27/2020.
- Emerald has activated its comprehensive Office Reopening Plan that follows CDC recommendations and complies with local (state) jurisdictional orders and guidance. The Plan incorporates Emerald’s Pandemic Policy and will be enacted in stages for each specific office location as directed by local officials.
- Emerald’s Pittsburgh, PA and Cleveland, OH regional offices were reopened as of 5/15/2020. Emerald’s Leola and King of Prussia, PA offices reopened as of 6/8/2020 with designated staff: alternating teams of C-suite, portfolio management, operations, trading, compliance and IT/administrative staff.
- All other employees are working remotely (first effective 3/17/2020) and can be pre-cleared to work in designated office locations by following limited office capacity, social distancing and health screening protocols, effective July 6, 2020.
- All employees responsible for managing, delivering and supporting our services have full capabilities to work remotely on an ongoing basis.
- Emerald’s business continuity plan has been successfully tested multiple times over the past several years, including during weather-related events where all employees worked remotely. The most recent successful test event commenced with the initial closing of all office locations in March, 2020.
- Guest access to Emerald offices is prohibited until further notice.
- “Best practices” regarding personal hygiene, office cleaning & disinfecting and working remotely when sick have all been in place since 2/27/2020 with frequent reminder emails to all staff.