Emerald Advisers, LLC and its affiliated advisory companies continue to provide updated information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Following is the latest information as of March 17, 2020 (with future updates as needed):
- There is no current impact to the delivery of our investment advisory services to our clients, nor to our ability to manage and support these activities.
- Effective 3/17/2020, with the exception of a core group of designated employees operating on an alternating/rotating basis, the majority of employees are working remotely.
- All employees responsible for managing, delivering and supporting our services have full capabilities to work remotely.
- Emerald’s business continuity plan has been successfully tested multiple times over the past several years, including during weather-related events where all employees worked remotely.
- Guest access to Emerald offices is prohibited until further notice.
- Emerald instituted its Pandemic Policy protocols on 2/27/2020.
- “Best practices” regarding personal hygiene, office cleaning & disinfecting and working remotely when sick have all been in place since 2/27/2020 with frequent reminder emails to all staff.